Champions Gate Magical Villa 8 bedroom Villa w/ golf view, movie & game room. Private spa/pool.*
Size –8 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms 5 Baths • Sleeps 12-16
**SEE BELOW FOR COVID CLEANING PROTOCOLS**
This brand new luxury 8-bedroom / 5-bathroom vacation home in the exclusive The Retreat in Champions Gate Golf Resort has been carefully designed and thoughtfully equipped to accommodate any large group or family with sleeping space for up to 16 guests (this includes adults and children over 2 years old). This home includes several living areas including a family tv loft, a game room and a movie theater.
The kitchen comes fully equipped and includes everything you need to create wonderful meals during your stay.
The outdoor living space is perfect for the warm Florida summer days with a screened private pool and spillover spa as well as a BBQ with a golf course view .
In case you need to work or study, the house provides a desk properly equipped with a printer (printer supplies must provided by the guest)
**Internet and cable are included**
• Master bedroom- King sized bedroom with en suite/ pool bathroom (shower, tub, twin vanities). Includes a chair, desk and a printer.
• Bedroom 2 - King sized bedroom with en suite/ family bathroom (shower, twin vanities)
• Bedroom 3 - Themed bedroom with bunk beds (Twin/Full-sized bed, additional trundle underneath); Jack/Jill style-bathroom includes double vanity and walk-in shower
• Bedroom 4 - King sized bedroom; adjacent bathroom includes single vanity and bathtub/shower combination
• Bedroom 5 - Themed bedroom with 2x Twin sized beds; Jack/Jill style-bathroom includes double vanity and walk-in shower
• Bedroom 6 - King sized bedroom; Jack/Jill style-bathroom includes double vanity and walk-in shower
• Bedroom 7 - Themed bedroom with bunk beds (Twin/Twin-sized bed); adjacent bathroom includes single vanity
• Bedroom 8 - King sized bedroom; Jack/Jill style-bathroom includes double vanity and walk-in shower
Every bedroom has blackout curtains.
MAIN LIVING AREA
Comfortable seating area with a sectional, 2 armchairs and a big flat screen TV.
Fully equipped with a 4 seat island style breakfast bar.
Refrigerator/freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, blender, toaster oven, Crock pot
All utensils, cookware, dinnerware, glassware.
Table seats 12 people
Each bedroom is furnished with a flat screen 43" TV and access to complimentary Wifi and cable.
Main living area has a large flat screen 65" TV
Upper floor loft area has a flat screen 55" TV with an Xbox disk-free gaming console (you need to log in with your account), a sectional and a bean bag.
Movie theater area has a large flat screen 85" TV, 7x leather recliners and 2 bean bags.
Themed games room has a table tennis, air hockey and foosball table and PAC MAN arcade.
Vet station and kitchen pretend play for the little ones in the family.
OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE
Private pool and spillover spa (optional heating for an additional fee)
4x sun lounges, 8 seat patio table and sectional Seating Group. BBQ included (4 burners - gas available locally. Guests are responsible for their own propane)
* Pool heat available for a fee and is recommended from November to April. If you would like the Spa to be heated, you will need to add pool heat to your reservation.
**All spa/pool heating requests must be prior to your check in and it has to be for the complete duration of your stay.
• The safety of our guests is our primary concern.
• Due to COVID and strict cleaning procedures, we are not allowing early check-in or late check-out for guest at this time.
• All linens and towels go through the wash and dry cycle at the recommended temperature required to kill the virus.
• Surfaces and appliances are thoroughly disinfected before each stay.
• Our Property Management's housekeepers and Inspectors have been professionally trained.
Champions Gate is centrally located off the I-4, near Publix Supermarket, Walgreens and many shopping centers and restaurants.
IF YOUR DATES ARE NOT AVAILABLE, ASK US FOR OUR SISTER HOME IN ENCORE RESORT.
About the OwnerI live in Peru, South America with my husband and our young son. We are excited to share our Orlando Magical Villas with you and we pride ourselves on providing our guests with unforgettable vacations and excellent hospitality. As a family, we love to spend time at the beach and to travel together. We also enjoy our visit to the Orlando area as much as we can. We look forward to hosting many more happy guests!
- Garage is converted into a Game room.
- In case of hurricanes or inclimate weather or due to necessary repairs, certain resort amenities may be closed and/or unavailable during your stay. We can not guarantee the availability of each amenity in the resort.
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||